
Magazine Analysis
I looked at various magazines aimed at students and what they all had on offer for there audience. A lot of magazines offer there readers various ways in which they can stay safe whilst at the same time enjoying there time at college. They also like to keep there audiences up to date with the latest technology and film/ album charts. They more than often give there readers valuable information
on available causes in which they might take in the near future, and what they're going to provide them for careers later on. I also noticed that the covers of student magazines would either have an image of the college where the magazines from, or of people who actually attend the school.
on available causes in which they might take in the near future, and what they're going to provide them for careers later on. I also noticed that the covers of student magazines would either have an image of the college where the magazines from, or of people who actually attend the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment